Don’t let those heels give you pain
I started wearing heels again after a long hiatus. My feet were not used to them any more and can we say “PAIN?!”
I went on the hunt for ANYTHING that will lessen the pain and let me walk in heels with FULL confidence. The local pharmacy has a wall full of items claiming to be the answer to our doggies barkin’. I tried gel insoles, half insoles, heel insoles, heel pads, padded insoles, message insoles, memory foam insoles… so on so forth…
The gel insoles were great – UNTIL you turn up the heat and your foot is sliding or the insole starts rolling up and becoming uncomfortable. I couldn’t find an insole that would stay put! I even tried the booties but they too slid off my heel and I was constantly tugging and re-positioning them.
I went to my car, slipped off my heels and quickly put them on. I soon discovered that it was HEAVEN IN MY TOES!!! I tried to keep faith and hoped that this feeling and product will last my running through Downtown and up and down the 2nd floor office I practically live in.
I can’t stop RAVING on how amazing this item is! It lasted ALL day and my feet were more than happy by the time I slipped off the hells… I mean heels. *wink*
- The “Pump Pouches” kept my foot from sliding deeper in to my pointy shoes – YAY!
- The item can easily be cut to to size for the heels that are designed with a shorter shoe style.
- The gel inside the material flattened on the pudgy to part of my little round feet, which allowed for a comfy fit and not feel like my toes were having their blood circulation rationed – YAY!
- The cushioning under my toes and the area where most of my weight sits in the heels stayed cushioned throughout the 14 hours I have been wearing them – SUPER YAY!!!
- PLUS – The product has a FULL Guarantee to return the item for a refund or free replacement – AWESOME YAY!